$100 Charity GIVE Card
The Card that Gives GIVE Card allows your recipient to direct the given funds to one (or more) of Canada’s 90,000 charities.
As the buyer – you will receive a tax receipt for the amount on the card.
Available as a paper, plastic or digital gift card.
Please note the following:
- Paper Cards are charged an addition $2.75 Activation Fee (includes a 25cent/card Shipping & Handling charge) on top of the Card Amount
- Plastic Cards are charged an addition $3.75 Activation Fee (includes a 25cent/card Shipping & Handling charge) on top of the Card Amount
- Digital Cards are charged an additional $1.00 Activation Fee on top of the Card Amount
- Paper and Plastic Cards are shipped to you the buyer via Canada Post
- Digital Cards are emailed to you the buyer shortly after purchase
- Tax receipts will be issued to the purchaser of the card for the face value of the card (Activation Fee is non-tax receiptable).